- Helps relieve muscle cramps and spasms
- Supports muscle health
- Supports energy production
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Helps relieve premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms
- Cramp Bark is a herb used in Western Herbal Medicine for the relief of cramps in both skeletal and smooth muscle.
Traditionally prescribed for premenstrual symptoms.
No Added: gluten, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, peanut, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Storage: store below 30 degrees. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken.