- May assist in the prevention of Zinc deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate
- Important for the health and function of the immune system
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Supports reproductive health in both men and women
- Supports production of healthy sperm
- Helps maintain normal healthy sperm count
- Supports healthy testosterone levels in men
- Supports the health and function of the nervous system
- Supports healthy vision and eye function
An important nutritional antioxidant
Zinc is involved in DNA, RNA and protein synthesis and plays an important role in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
Beta-carotene is converted into Vitamin A, which plays a role in the maintenance of skin and mucous membranes.
No Added: gluten, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, peanut, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Storage: store below 30 degrees. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken.